Setting up an Organization Profile is free and highly recommended for Direct Care Programs (Early Childhood and Out of School Time Programs) to support their staff and manage their records. Learn more about setting up your Organization Profile.
Steps to create an organization account:
1.) Create or log in to your MiRegistry account.
2.) Click the “Add Organization Profile” button and set up your profile.
3.) The MiRegistry team will verify and register your organization account.
The Michigan Registry supports training sponsor organizations in providing quality professional development opportunities to the Early Childhood and School-Age workforce. Organizations that offer training are encouraged to become an approved training sponsor organization.
These organizations may include:
- Great Start to Quality Resource Centers
- Professional Associations
- Colleges and Universities
- Intermediate School Districts
Approved training sponsor organizations can participate in online registration and contribute to the statewide training calendar, with training events that qualify as approved in provider learning records.See our step-by-step guide
Direct Care Programs
Set up a MiRegistry Organization Profile for your Early Childhood or Out of School Time Program! A MiRegistry Organization Profile gives you access to:
- View, manage, and track staff training logs.
- Save time with less duplication! Licensing Consultants and Great Start to Quality Validators are able to access your staff qualification and training records.
- Utilize data to support your staff with professional development planning.
Approved direct care programs can also register staff members for training using the statewide training calendar.Watch video for more information on setting up an Organization Profile
Have questions and need an answer? Can’t find what you’re looking for in our FAQ section? Contact us by clicking the button below! A knowledgeable staff member will get back with you shortly.