Effective Date: March 1, 2020
Beginning March 1, 2020, MiRegistry will begin adding qualifying college courses to an individual’s Training Page to count for Professional Development (PD) hours.
In order to be added, qualifying college courses must meet the following requirements:
- The course must have been completed within the last two years.
- The course must be in one of the following categories:
- Infant / Toddler
- Early Childhood
- School Age
- Child Care Administration
The following individuals will automatically have qualifying college courses added to their Training Page:
- Individuals with an On Hold membership status.
- Individuals who have applied for membership and have not yet been fully processed as of March 1, 2020.
- Individuals who apply for membership after March 1, 2020.
Individuals with a Current or Expired membership who would like to have qualifying college courses reviewed must complete the following two steps (in the listed order):
- Log in to your MiRegistry account and renew your membership.
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting your official transcripts be reviewed for PD hours AFTER you submit your membership renewal application. All membership applications are processed in date order.
Please note: MiRegistry only accepts official transcripts. Official transcripts are acceptable via one of the following ways:
- Mail Option: Your school of attendance can mail your originally sealed official transcripts to:
MiRegistry | 2908 Marketplace Drive, Suite 103 | Fitchburg, WI 53719
- Email Option: The school of attendance can email your official transcripts as an encrypted PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.